Lisa Faulkner’s NYE Cocktail: Piña Colada
Whether you prefer cocktails or mocktails, a festive drink is a New Year’s must. Luckily Lisa Faulkner, member of our Ocado Family, has brought us one of her favourite recipes – one she likes to call the ‘sunshine piña colada’. All you have to do is mix, shake, pour and enjoy (in that order).
Makes 2 Total Time 5 mins
- 100ml white rum
- 200ml pineapple juice
- 200ml coconut milk
- Maraschino cocktail cherries in syrup
- Fresh Ocado pineapple to serve
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker, Lisa recommends the BarCraft Cocktail Shaker.
- Add a load of ice and shake well!
- Pour liquid into glasses. These Vino Stemless White Wine Glasses are ideal.
- Serve with a slice of fresh pineapple and cocktail cherry on the side of the glass.
- Finally, to add even more festiveness, get your hands on these Party Recyclable Paper Straws and Bamboo Cocktail Sticks.
Lisa’s tip: Turn this cocktail into a mocktail by using 2 tbsp of the cherry syrup instead of the rum.
For more Lisa Faulkner tips, have a look at her ideas for a NYE at home.