Lisa Faulkner’s Gluten-free Cheesecake
We know gluten-free dessert recipes are in hot demand, so here’s Lisa’s gloriously gluten-free cheesecake recipe. It’s the perfect way to use up leftover ingredients including cream cheese, fruit and biscuits. It looks impressive and it’s purse-friendly too.
Get the ingredients here.
- 200g gluten-free ginger biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 250g soft cream cheese
- 120ml double cream
- 80g icing sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon, juice of half
- 1 capful vanilla extract
- 80g Ocado blueberries
- A few handfuls of fruit – strawberries, raspberries and blackberries look and taste great, but prioritise what needs eating up
You will need a 2lb loaf tin, oiled and lined with clingfilm.
- Whiz the ginger biscuits in a food processor or bash in a bag until they turn to crumbs.
- Combine with the melted butter, then press the mixture down into the base of the loaf tin. Set aside in the fridge while you make the topping.
- Whip the double cream to stiff peaks and set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and juice together until soft and creamy. Fold in the double cream and then fold through the blueberries.
- Smooth on to the top of your biscuit base and leave to set in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, lift the clingfilm out of the loaf tin and peel away from the cheesecake. Top with the fresh fruit and serve.
Use Ocado’s mixed berry pack for the perfect combination of summer fruits