Lisa Faulkner’s Cod, Potato and Romano Pepper Traybake Recipe
Feed four with this easy, veggie-stuffed traybake from Lisa Faulkner’s kitchen.
Serves 4 Total Time 1 hour
- 700g baby new potatoes
- olive oil
- 250g Ocado baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 Romano peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 250g Ocado Piccerella peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 1 Ocado garlic clove, smashed
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 4 Ocado cod fillets
- juice of half an Ocado lemon
- handful of fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan/200°C/gas mark 6. Bring the potatoes to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until cooked. Drain and tip them into a roasting tin. Crack with the back of a spoon and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes, peppers, smashed garlic clove, white wine vinegar and paprika into a roasting dish. Add a drizzle of olive oil plus some salt and pepper and cook for around 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spoon your tomato mix into the potatoes. Drizzle the cod fillets in a little oil and rest them on top. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes. Add a good squeeze of lemon and sprinkle some fresh, chopped parsley over the top.
Check out more of Lisa’s recipes by visiting our Lisa Faulkner recipe collection.