Korean-inspired Beef Stir Fry Recipe
The thing that really sets this stir fry apart is the sauce. It’s sweet and medium-hot for a stir fry that brings out the Korean flavours you’ll fall in love with.
Serves 2 Total Time 10 mins
Get the ingredients here
- 2 x Tilda steamed roasted vegetable wholegrain basmati rice
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 x Ocado lean beef strips
- 1 x Yogiyo medium korean chilli stir-fry sauce
- 3 spring onions, shredded
- coriander leaves
- Put the rice into a saucepan and add a splash of water. Place on a medium heat and cook for a few mins until hot through.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok until hot. Add the beef strips and cook until seared on all sides, approximately 2 mins.
- Add the sauce and toss to coat for another 1-2 mins. Serve the rice, topped with the Korean beef, some shredded spring onion and coriander leaves for freshness.