Hot Smoked Salmon and Avocado Breakfast Wraps
A bit of chopping and mashing, a quick stir, a squeeze or two and you’re ready to roll.
Serves 2 Total Time 10 mins
Add all ingredients here.
• 1 small ripe avocado
• Juice of ½ lemon
• 2 medium flour tortillas
• 1 medium-size hot-smoked salmon fillet, cut into small pieces
• 2 tbsp crème fraîche
• 1 tbsp horseradish
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp chopped dill
1. Mash the avocado with a small squeeze of the lemon and spread between the two wraps. Scatter the salmon on top.
2. Mix the crème fraîche with the horseradish and the rest of the lemon juice. Drizzle over the salmon and avocado. Now scatter over the onion and chopped dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper, then roll up the wraps and cut in half.