Fruit Skewers with Chocolate Avocado Dip
Involve the kids by getting them to choose the fruit they fancy and letting them thread pieces onto the skewers themselves.
Serves 4 Takes 10 mins
Gather 8 skewers and your favourite combination of fruit, we chose:
• 1 punnet strawberries, stalks removed
• 2 kiwis, chopped into chunks
• 1/2 pineapple, chopped into chunks
• Handful grapes
For the dip
• 2 ripe avocados, roughly chopped
• 5tbsp raw cacao or cocoa powder
• 4tbsp maple syrup
• 100ml milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1. For the fruit skewers: cut your favourite combination of fruit into cubes and thread onto skewers.
2. For the dip: whizz the avocado, cacao and maple syrup in a blender or mini chopper until smooth. Add the milk bit by bit until it reaches dipping consistency.
3. Decant into bowls, or save some in the fridge for later and serve the skewers alongside for dipping.
Add all the ingredients you need for Fruit Skewers with Chocolate Avocado Dip here.