Fish patè Recipe
Creamy, indulgent and totally moreish, this mackerel patè is ready in just 10 minutes.
Serves 4 Total Time 10 mins
- 3 hot-smoked mackerel fillets
- 100g crème fraîche
- 150g cream cheese
- 2 tsp horseradish cream
- 1 lemon, juice of
- handful of parsley, finely chopped
- crusty bread, to serve
- Skin the mackerel fillets and remove any bones.
- Flake 2 of the fillets into a food processor with the crème fraîche, cream cheese and horseradish. Blend for 10- 20 secs.
- Add a good squeeze of lemon juice, season with black pepper, then stir in the parsley and the rest of the flaked mackerel. Serve with fresh crusty bread.
Hungry for more fish recipes? Check out these easy and delicious salmon dishes.