Finally, the show-stopper! These firework cookies will help you finish the night off with a chocolate and marshmallow bang.
Serves 12 Total Time 15 mins.
- 12 triple chocolate cookies
- 180g white marshmallows
- Colourful sprinkles to decorate
- Edible glitter to decorate
- Lay the cookies on a lined baking tray.
- Place the marshmallows into a heatproof bowl and microwave for bursts of 20 seconds, until they have melted.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and use your fingers to stretch the melted marshmallow into long strands. Draping them across the cookies will create a ‘firework’ effect.
- Working quickly, sprinkle the cookies with the coloured sprinkles allowing them to stick to the marshmallow.
- Allow the cookies to set and then serve.