Cold Soba and Cucumber Salad with Miso Dressing
If you’re searching for a quick and easy dish to silence a rumbling tummy, this salad comes together in just 10 minutes.
Serves 1 Total Time 10 mins
- 60g soba noodles
- ½ a cucumber, peeled, deseeded
- 1 handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch pickled ginger, finely sliced
- 1 portion of salmon
- 1 pinch shichimi togarashi
For the dressing
- 1 tsp ginger pickle juice
- 1½ tsp white miso
- 1½ tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1½ tsp sesame oil
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, stirring from time to time to stop them from sticking. Once tender, drain and run under cold water.
- Toss the noodles with the cucumber, coriander and pickled ginger. Mix the dressing together and season.
- Top the salad with the salmon and pour over the dressing. Serve with a pinch of shichimi togarashi.