Cocktails perfect for Raising a Glass Together
Show off your bartender skills and serve up these delicious cocktail recipes for you and your friends. Cheers to that.
Flat White Martini
If you love Bailey’s and coffee, this will do you no wrong (actually, we can’t promise that).
- 50ml Irish cream liqueur
- 25ml vodka
- 25ml espresso
- 3 coffee beans
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the Irish cream liquer, espresso and vodka.
- Shake until cold.
- Strain into a martini glass, then garnish with the beans.
New Old Fashioned
Taking a fresh approach to tradition.
- A slice of lemon
- 1 cherry
- 60ml Haig Club whiskey
- 10ml sweet vermouth or dessert wine
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Add the whiskey, vermouth and bitters into a lowball glass, over ice.
- Garnish with cherry and lemon twist.
- Serve with stirrer to muddle.
- Dilute to taste.
Pomegranate & Elderflower G&T
A delicious, ruby red twist on the classic.
- 50ml gin
- 10ml pomegranate molasses
- 5ml fresh lemon juice
- Pink tonic
- Put the gin, pomegranate molasses and lemon juice in a highball glass with ice.
- Top up with tonic.
Let the added botanicals in Star of Bombay gin shine bright.
- 50ml Star of Bombay gin
- 10ml vermouth
- Orange peel twist
- Stir ingredients with ice.
- Strain and pour into a chilled coupette or martini glass.
- Garnish with a twist of orange.
A fresh and fruity take on the classic G&T.
- 40ml gin
- 25ml pear juice
- Elderflower tonic water
- Star anise
- Pour the gin and pear juice into a highball glass.
- Fill with ice and top with tonic.
- Garnish with a slice of pear and star anise.
Smoky Bloody Mary
A fiery blend with an extra kick.
- 35ml vodka
- 10ml lemon juice
- 5ml sugar syrup
- 10ml dry sherry
- 3–6 dashes of chipotle tabasco
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 15ml Worcester sauce
- 75ml tomato juice
- Stir all ingredients with ice.
- Pour and garnish with celery or any other toppings of your choice – we love green olives, or rashers of bacon if you’re feeling naughty.