Chilli and Lemongrass Turkey Burger with Coriander Mayo
Lemongrass and coriander adds a Vietnamese-style spin.
Serves 4 Takes 20 mins
• 500g turkey thigh mince
• 3 green chillies, deseeded and chopped
• 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 4 tbsp mayonnaise
• 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
• Zest and juice of 1 lime
• 4 burger buns, halved
• Rocket leaves, handful
• 1 red chilli, sliced
1. In a large bowl place the turkey mince, chillies, lemongrass, garlic and black pepper.
2. Mix it all together really well with your hands.
3. Shape into 4 burgers and keep in the fridge until ready to cook.
4. Mix the mayo, coriander and lime zest together and 1tsp of the juice. Add more juice if you like it sharper. Season with a pinch of salt.
5. Cook the burgers over a direct heat for around 4 mins each side, or until cooked through.
6. While the burgers are cooking, warm the buns in the oven or on the barbecue.
7. To serve, spread a little of the mayo on both halves of the bun. Add the burger, a handful of rocket leaves, some fresh chilli and top with the bun lid.
Add all the ingredients you need for Chilli and Lemongrass Turkey Burger with Coriander Mayo here.