Cherry Tomatoes Baked with Feta and Torn Bread
Unbelievably easy to make and devour. Great served alone or as a side at a dinner party.
Serves 2 Total Time 20 mins.
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 slices stale sourdough bread, torn into rough chunks
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Handful basil (to serve)
- Turn the grill up to medium-high. Tumble cherry tomatoes into a baking tray, nestle in roughly torn up chunks of sourdough and crumble the feta over.
- Mix the olive oil with the garlic and drizzle over the top, making sure to soak the bread. Follow with the vinegar.
- Put under the hot grill for 12 mins, or until the tomatoes burst and the bread is golden.
- Scatter fresh basil on top.