Cherry Tomato and Butter Bean Bake with Cashew Cheese and Poached Egg
To make cashew cheese, simply whizz soaked cashews with nutritional yeast, et voila.
Serves 4 Total Time 30 mins
Get the ingredients here.
- 600g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 200g spinach
- 2 x 400g tins butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 20g fresh dill, fronds roughly chopped
- 2 x 240g Seeds Of Change Quinoa Flax & Red Organic Rice
- 4 free-range eggs
For the cashew cheese
- 100g cashew nuts
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. In a bowl, cover the cashew nuts with boiling water and set aside.
2. Place the tomatoes, olive oil, paprika and seasoning onto a large baking tray. Toss together and put into the oven for 10 mins.
3. Once cooked, add the spinach, butter beans and dill to the tomatoes, mix well, and return to the oven for 10 mins more. Stir it all through once or twice, during cooking.
4. Drain the cashew nuts and put in a blender or mini chopper along with the lemon zest and juice, 40ml water, the nutritional yeast flakes and seasoning. Blitz to form a loose paste.
5. Cook the grains in the microwave for 3 mins, according to the pack instructions.
6. Remove the tomatoes from the oven and add in the cooked grains. Combine well.
7. Lastly, poach the eggs in simmering water for 1-2 mins, until just cooked and the yolk is still runny.
8. Serve the poached eggs and cashew cheese with the tomatoes. Drizzle over a little extra olive oil.