Brioche French Toast with Yogurt, Berries and Honey
Add a twist of French flair and berry flavour with this take on a classic brunch dish.
Serves 4 Total Time 15 mins
Get the ingredients here.
- 1 brioche loaf, cut into 2-3cm slices
- 300g frozen berries
- 6 medium eggs
- 125ml single cream
- 125ml whole milk
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 200g Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- 25g caster sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 knob butter, for greasing
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, milk and nutmeg to combine well. Pour into a large, wide bowl.
- Dip the brioche slices into the mixture. Grease a frying pan with butter and place over a medium heat. Fry the brioche for 1 minute on each side, until it has browned and the egg is cooked
- Place on a serving plate and spoon over some of the berries. Serve each slice with a dollop of yogurt and a drizzle of honey. Mix together the cinnamon and caster sugar and sprinkle on top.