Boxing Day Pizza
The best thing about making your own pizza is that you can add as many or as little toppings as you like. We say layer up brown and white turkey meat before smothering with leftover cheeses from your Christmas cheese board.
Serves 2 Total Time 20 mins
- 1 pizza base, large
- 200g passata, to cover base
- 12 balls stuffing, leftovers
- 70g cooked turkey, shredded leftovers
- 125g mozzarella
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7.
- While the oven is heating, lay out your pizza base.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread a layer of tomato passata over the base and scatter pieces of leftover stuffing and shredded turkey on top.
- Slice or tear up a ball of mozzarella and add this too, then drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Bake for 10–12 mins until the crust is crisp and the mozzarella has melted.