Baked Feta With Tomatoes, Olives and Thyme Recipe
Enjoy the taste sensation of rich feta and tomatoes, caramelised in the oven. Then arm everyone with crusty sourdough to scoop it up and spread on thick.
Serves 4 Total Time 20 mins
- 100g passata, enough to cover the bottom of a small baking dish
- 200g feta, drained
- 1 good handful kalamata or black olives
- 1 good handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- toasted sourdough, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6. Pour the tomato sauce into the bottom of a small baking dish. Place the feta in the centre and press to slightly break the block apart.
- In a bowl, mix the olives, tomatoes, garlic and thyme and season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture around and over the cheese. Then bake for 15 mins until the feta is warm and spreadable. Serve with toasted sourdough.
Hungry for more? Check out these delicious Mexican-inspired recipes.