Bake Off Brilliance: Percy Pig Fudge
Ever imagined yourself on Bake Off? With this M&S-inspired recipe developed by tastemade, you can’t help but ‘pig out’ in the sweetest, Percy-est way possible
Makes 16 Total Time 15 mins + 3 Hours Chilling Time
- 350g dark chocolate (70%), roughly chopped
- 1 can condensed milk (approx 397g)
- 55g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100g Ocado almonds, roughly chopped/sliced
- 1 packet M&S Percy Pigs, 16 whole (dice the remaining sweets)
- Line an 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment paper and set aside ready to pour the fudge into.
- In a heatproof glass bowl, set over a saucepan of simmering water, add the chocolate, condensed milk and butter. Melt over a gentle heat until glossy, stirring regularly (approx 6-8 minutes).
- When it begins to thicken, remove from the heat. Add the vanilla essence, chopped almonds and diced Percy Pigs, then stir well.
- Transfer mixture into the lined baking tin and smooth over.
- Top with 16 Percy Pigs. Place into the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours to set.