Calling all awesome artists, crazy colourers, dynamite designers and too-cool-for-home-school kids. We’re redesigning some Ocado vans and need your help. Simply show us how you think the side of an Ocado van should look. We’ll pick the best 4 (by age group) and put your masterpieces on the side of real vans.
Get creative and send us your best ideas and win prizes, including £500 for your school. The only rule is there are no rules. We want the craziest and brightest of your clever ideas. Just follow the steps below.
Create your design in our special try-van-gle shape.
Fill in the entry form.
Scan or take a photo of your work of art (don’t forget to keep the original).
Design a Van Terms & Conditions
- This Design a Van competition is open to submissions from all Ocado customers aged 18 or over, submitting a drawing on a child’s behalf (aged 5-16).
- Proof of age may be required.
- The competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition and all affiliates of such companies. There will be 4 winners: one per age group (ages 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16).
- Winners will each receive a £500 donation to their school, and their design will appear on the side of an Ocado delivery van.
- The closing date and time for entries into the Design a Van competition is 23.59 on 24/05/2020.
- Drawings shared after this date and time will not be included in the competition.
- The shortlist will be selected by an Ocado panel of judges as being the best, imaginative, and most original entry in the week commencing 25/05/2020.
- The winners will be selected by a vote taking place between 25/05/2020 and 31/05/2020 and on Facebook for each age category. Details of the vote will be set out on Facebook- votes will count as the number of likes per image. Winners will be announced 01/06/2020.
- The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the end of the vote and will be given full details of how to access the £500 school donation. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- We have organised this competition in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge and agree that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this competition. Ocado will seek each winner’s parent or guardian’s prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the competition.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- By participating in this competition you agree that we may publish or make available your child’s name and county of residence, if they become a winner. Shortlisted entrants and prize winning entrant’s name, and county of residence will be displayed on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- By entering, you agree that we have the rights to share your child's entries on our social media platforms.
- We have the right to adjust the designs so that they are compatible with the requirements of the van designs.
- The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited of Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.