Ian Wright Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter: Ocado Retail Limited of Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.
- Entry and eligibility: This prize draw is open to all Ocado.com customers who are UK residents, aged 18 or over and who:
a) place an order on http://www.ocado.com for delivery between 00.01 BST on 31st August 2022 and 23.59 BST on 27th September 2022 (inclusive) at Ocado.com with the order including at least one purchase of the Cadbury products listed in clause 23.
b) have the order delivered by 4th October 2022 containing at least one purchase of the Cadbury products listed in clause 23.
- Proof of age may be required.
- The prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK branch, trading as Cadbury’s (‘Mondelez’) or Ocado Retail Limited, anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
- There is no limit on how many times someone may enter, but there is a maximum of 1 prize per person.
- Prize: There is 1 grand prize. The grand prize winner is referred to as the “Winner”.
a) Grand Prize:
i. 1 Winner will win 1 x VIP Match Day experience with Ian Wright at a UEFA Europa League match at the Emirates Stadium for the Winner and one guest including:
a. 1 x night accommodation in a 4* minimum hotel for two people (double or twin room).
b. Private Box hospitality, including food and drinks.
c. Standard return travel either from the winner’s home address to the stadium or from the hotel to the stadium.
d. 1 x Arsenal shirt signed by Ian Wright.
(together, the “Grand Prize’)
b) Grand Prize details, terms and conditions:
i. The VIP Match Day Experience with Ian Wright must be taken before the end of the 2022/2023 season and is subject to Ian Wright’s availability. The match will be pre-selected by the Promoter. The Promoter will endeavour to provide the Winner with as much notice as possible for the Grand Prize date, however dates and times could be confirmed in as little as a few days in advance (with the likelihood of being moved again), subject to Ian Wright’s availability. Neither the Promoter nor Ian Wright will be liable in any way for any cancellation or postponement of the Grand Prize, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
ii. In order to facilitate the smooth-running of the Grand Prize, there will be a representative of Mondelez’s third party agency, MKTG and Ian Wright’s agent at the VIP Match Day Experience.
iii. In order for The Winner to receive the Grand Prize a name check against any football club (‘Club’), venue or sporting banning orders, as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order will be undertaken in compliance with Schedule 1, Paragraph 10 of the Data Protection Act 2018. If you do not wish for this check to be undertaken you will be required to withdraw your competition entry by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
iv. The Grand Prize is only available to home or neutral supporters of the participating Clubs, so all necessary checks/ conditions must be adhered to. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any potential Winner and/or guest on the basis of the findings resulting from a background or information check and award the tickets to an alternative winner.
v. Attending fans are required to not wear opposition colours and doing so may result in entry to the stadium not being permitted.
vi. Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your Prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club’s stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club’s terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
vii. If the guest is a minor, they should be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 and with their guardian’s consent.
viii. Entry to the stadium is subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry of the applicable stadium and/or Club. All tickets for preferred Club selections will be “home” tickets. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Clubs based on their conditions of entry and the Promoter and Mondelez are not liable if the Winner or any person accompanying the Winner is refused entry because they do not meet these conditions.
ix. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner and/or guest based on the findings resulting from a background or information check and award the tickets to an alternative winner. The venue reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who does not adhere to their terms, checks and requirements, regardless of possession of a valid ticket.
x. In the event that, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Winner and/ or their guests behaves and/or speaks in an inappropriate manner the representatives of the Promoter and / or of Ian Wright will issue an initial warning. If the behaviour and/or speech continues, the representatives of the Promoter and / or of Ian Wright will terminate the experience and no alternative prize, or any other form of compensation will be provided. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
xi. The Winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
xii. Due to the nature of the Prize, specific details cannot be provided at the time of Winner notification. The Prize details will be arranged by email or phone between the Promoter/prize fulfilment agency and the Winner. The Promoter/prize fulfilment agency will make all reasonable efforts to provide the Winner with details of the prize at the earliest possible opportunity. Once the prize details, including dates and itinerary where applicable is confirmed, this cannot be amended or altered by the Winner.
xiii. Travel and accommodation will be arranged by the Promoter’s agent in conjunction with the Winner.
xiv. Travel and accommodation will be arranged by the Promoter’s agency and will be at their sole discretion.
xv. Accommodation is for 2 people sharing 1 room and includes breakfast.
xvi. Once dates, tickets, or names are booked, they cannot be altered or changed except at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
xvii. The dates of the VIP Match Day experiences are predetermined and dictated by the clubs and/ or Ian Wright with winners unable to change them.
xviii.The dates available for the experiences are not guaranteed and are subject to covid-19 / club/ ambassador restrictions around access and dates.
xix. For the avoidance of doubt, the Grand Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Grand Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
xx. A valid credit or debit card may be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
xxi. The Winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
xxii. The Winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Grand Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the Winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Grand Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Grand Prize or if the Winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the Winner and/or their guests being required to leave the event/venue.
xxiii. The Winner and their guests must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the Grand Prize. Whilst at the event/venue, the Winner and/or their guests must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave antisocially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the Winner and/or their guests being required to leave the event/venue.
xxiv. The Winner and their guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions set by the venue/s which form part of your Grand Prize. It is the Winner’s responsibility to ensure that they take care when moving around the event/venue.
xxv. Redemption of the Grand Prize is subject to Government guidelines and covid-19 measures which can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
xxvi. If Government guidelines restrict redemption of the Grand Prize in its current form, the Promoter will work with the winner to discuss moving the prize to a later date or issuing an alternative prize.
xxvii. At all times, the Promoter will have the discretion as to how to implement the Grand Prize fulfilment.
xxviii. The Winner and their guests will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of accepting and partaking in the Grand Prize.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23.59 BST on the 27th September 2022. Orders placed after this date and time and / or not delivered by 4th October 2022 will not be included in the prize draw.
- The Winner will be drawn at random by a computer-generated system that produces verifiable random results on 5th October 2022.
- The Winner will be contacted within 14 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If a Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 7 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the Prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Winner is responsible for providing their correct postal addresses and the Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that were delivered incorrectly due to incorrect details provided.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation, including a cash alternative. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other related reason. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to http://www.ocado.com.
- The Promoter has organised this prize draw in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, malware incident, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw or any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- Provided no objection is received, the Winner’s name and county of residence will be available on request, for 4 weeks after the close of the promotion by sending a request via post to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX. If a Winner objects to their details being shared, the Promoter will only provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and its associated contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Full list of participating products are:
409440011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Sandwich 92g
290968011 Cadbury Dairy Milk 110g
290970011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 120g
290971011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut 110g
290969011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut 120g
214334011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Daim 120g
449454011 Cadbury Dark Milk 90g
449456011 Cadbury Salted Caramel Dark Milk 90g
585886011 Cadbury Hazelnut Dark Milk 85g
553547011 Cadbury Caramilk 90g
589057011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo 120g
30998011 Cadbury Dairy Milk 200g
30995011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut 200g
30993011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 200g
30999011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut Bar 200g
291730011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Popping Candy 180g
534217011 Cadbury White Chocolate 180g
11336011 Cadbury Bournville Dark Chocolate 180g
490743011 Cadbury Bournville Orange Dark Chocolate 180g
81484011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie 200g
565594011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Orange 180g
585889011 Cadbury Dark Milk 150g
589061011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint 180g
586121011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mystery Bar No.1
586119011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mystery Bar No.2
313206011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Oreo
313205011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Triple Chocolate
368223011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Peanut Caramel
409441011 Cadbury Oreo Bites 110g
55618011 Cadbury Crunchie Rocks 110g
46693011 Cadbury Giant Buttons 119g
67103011 Cadbury Twirl Bites 109g
79821011 Cadbury Bitsa Wispa 110g
452879011 110G BOURNVILLE DARK BUTTONS
523568011 Cadbury Dark Milk Buttons 105g
552999011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Orange Buttons 110g
56576011 Cadbury Caramel Nibbles 120g
534216011 Cadbury White Buttons 110g
586126011 Cadbury Caramilk Buttons 105g
585900011 Cadbury Curly Wurly Squirlies 110g
585901011 Cadbury Fudge Bites 120g
589063011 Cadbury Giant Mint Buttons 110g
423076011 Cadbury Bitsa Wispa
423077011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles
423078011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons
553010011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 330g
313292011 Cadbury Twirl 4 Pack
280975011 Cadbury Wispa 4 Pack
534215011 Cadbury Dark Milk 4 Pack
313889011 Cadbury Dairy Milk 4 Pack
313294011 Cadbury Picnic 4 Pack
243941011 Cadbury Crunchie 4 Pack
313200011 Cadbury Boost 4 Pack
313295011 Cadbury Double Decker 4 Pack
313293011 Cadbury Flake 4 Pack
589062011 Cadbury Wispa Gold 4 Pack
585902011 Cadbury Caramel 4 Pack
589086011 Cadbury Caramilk 4 Pack
313201011 Cadbury Flake 9 Multipack
313207011 Cadbury Twirl 11 Multipack
313204011 Cadbury Wispa 10 Pack
313198011 Cadbury Double Decker 10 Pack
313199011 Cadbury Crunchie 10 Pack
423083011 Cadbury Dairy Milk 10 Pack
281652011 Cadbury Timeout 7 Pack
77252011 Cadbury Freddo Caramel 6Pk 117g
30269011 Cadbury Curly Wurly 5 Pack 5 x 26g
288684011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo 6 x 18g
326670011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Bars 6 x 18g
11386011 Cadbury Fudge 6 x 25.5g
251625011 Cadbury Buttons
11807011 Cadbury ROSES
15598011 Cadbury Heroes
543446011 Cadbury Roses Chocolate Gift Carton 275 G
11360011 Cadbury Dairy Milk 360g
11337011 Cadbury Buttons Treatsize Bags 170g
258676011 Cadbury Crunchie Treatsize 210g
291729011 Cadbury Fudge Treatsize Pack 202g
258678011 Cadbury Family Treatsize 216g
543448011 Milk Tray 530g
11343011 Milk Tray 360g
64305011 Cadbury Fabulous Fingers 110g
534207011 Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers 114g
534206011 Cadbury White Chocolate Fingers 114g
534205011 Cadbury Bournville Fingers 114g
563211011 Cadbury Dairy Milk Orange Fingers Chocolate Biscuits 114g
581994011 Cadbury Mint Chocolate Fingers 114g
22479011 Cadbury Animal Minipacks
530433011 Cadbury Mini Fingers Chocolate Biscuits 6 Snack Packs
420238011 Cadbury Crunchy Melts Chocolate Filled Cookie
530432011 Cadbury Crunchy Melts Oreo