YOU’LL FLIP FOR THESE T&Cs
Ore and Gi are battling it out on Instagram Live to see who is the ultimate Pancake Champion. All they have to use is £5 worth of ingredients from Ocado. That’s value delivered, right? What that means for you is you’ve got a chance to win £200 worth of goodies. And, of course, access to all the other products delivering value at ocado.com. If you want to enter to win the main prize, you just need to be mindful of these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions – Pancake Day Prize Draw
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents excluding residents in Northern Ireland aged 18 or over.
- Proof of age may be required. The prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of Ocado Retail Limited, anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
- There is 1 winner.
- There is 1 prize of Ocado products with a value of at least £200. The Ocado products included in the prize are detailed below:
- Selection of pancake toppings & Ingredients (roughly £20 value)
- Chef Aid Stainless Steel Mini Whisk with Silicone Head
- Tefal Dog Pancake Pan
- Children’s Apron – One Size
- Tala Beechwood Kids’ Baking Set
- Children’s Book or Cookbook of Choice
- Daylesford Large Candle
- Neal’s Yard Bubble Bath 200ml
- M&S Luxury Throw
- Hotel Chocolat Everything Sleekster
- M&S Chef Hard Anodised Aluminum Frying Pan
- Pyrex Cook & Go Glass Roaster
5. The Ocado products included in the prize are detailed below. In order to enter the prize drawer, entrants must (i) comment on Ocado’s Instagram post between 18:00 on 15/02/2021 and 17:00 and 16/02/2021; and (ii) follow @ocadouk on Instagram. The closing date and time for entries into the Pancake Day prize draw is 17:00 on 16/02/2021. Entries after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
6. The winner will be drawn at random by a computer generated system that produces verifiable random results at 17:30 on 16/02/2021.The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
8. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
9. We have organised this prize draw in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
10. By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
12. We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
13. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
14. By participating in this prize draw, you agree that we may publish or make available your name and county of residence, if you become a winner. Prize winners’ name and county of residence will be available on request, for 14 days after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Ocado Retail Ltd, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.
15. The promoter is Ocado Retail Ltd, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.