To celebrate summer, we’ve teamed up with LSA International to give away five 5-piece red wine glass sets – so you can celebrate, too.
To enter, simply post a photo of you holding your favourite drink (it can just be your hand holding the glass, if you’re shy!), along with your recent Ocado order number placed between 29th April –26th May 2016 (inclusive) in the comments section of our Facebook prize draw post. Please do not include anyone else in your photo. You can also tweet your pic and the order number on Twitter with the hashtag #SayCheers and our @Ocado handle.
Enter by Thursday the 9th June 2016, and we’ll pick five winners at random on 9th June 2016.
In the meantime, please check out our beautiful new LSA International glasswear and homeware range here and find something lovely for your home.
Good luck… and cheers!
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to all Ocado customers aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the Ocado business, the planning or administration of this prize draw) who have placed an order for delivery between 29/04/2016 – 26/05/2016 inclusive at ocado.com and who post a photo holding their favourite drink either on Facebook or Twitter. Photos must not include anyone else other the person entering the Prize Draw.
- Prize details:there are five sets of LSA International Wine Red Wine Sets, each worth £75, to be won.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 BST on 02/06/16.
- The winners will be drawn at random by a computer-generated system that produces verifiable random results on 09/06/2016.
- There will be five winners.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted by Ocado Call Centre within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how the prize will be delivered to them. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 7 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- We have organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes without your prior consent.
- Entry by Twitter: please include an @ reply to our update so that we can see your entry. Please do not use multiple accounts
- We reserve the right to disqualify you from the prize draw if you breach the terms and conditions of this prize draw; post any photographs or content which is inappropriate, obscene, derogatory, encourage irresponsible or excessive alcohol drinking; or use multiple accounts to enter the prize draw or repost the same tweet repeatedly.
- By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send an SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.