Inspired by our recipes for a Christmas ‘en française’? We’ve teamed up with Reflets de France to give five people the chance to win a £50 Ocado vouchers to spend on their goodies.
French food can be fancy without being fussy: want to make that ooey-gooey baked camembert? Simply push sprigs of fresh rosemary and slices of garlic into a 250g wheel of camembert and bake at 180°C for 10 minutes until soft.
For your chance to enter the prize draw, simply leave a comment on this blog post with a recent Ocado order number by Saturday 19th December.
While you wait for the prize draw, don’t forget to grab some great offers: you can save 25% on lots of Reflets de France products at Ocado until 29th December – perfect for giving your holiday dinner parties a continental twist.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to current Ocado account holders, aged 18 or over, who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw, and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com/postcode.
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw or who does not have a delivery address within the Ocado delivery area will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Prize Details: There are 5 prizes of £50 Ocado vouchers that can be spent on Reflets de France products from ocado.com. To browse the range, head to Ocado and search ‘Reflets de France’.
- The closing date and time for entries is 23:59 on Saturday 19th December 2015. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners will be selected at random in the week commencing 21st December 2015.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted within five days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- All other entrants may be contacted within 31 days of the draw.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com.