Spread on toast or crumpets, drizzled on pancakes, stirred into porridge… Nutella is a breakfast favourite to fight over. In honour of Nutella’s personalised label promotion, we’ve teamed up with Ferrero to give away 50 personalised Nutella aprons (perfect for keeping you clean during any epic Nutella experiments).
For your chance to win one, all you have to do is post the following info in the comments below:
- A recent Ocado order number.
- The name you’d like printed on the apron.
- Your favourite way to eat Nutella out of the following: with pancakes, crumpets, toast, porridge or strawberries.
The winners will receive an apron personalised with their name and their chosen Nutella combo (for example, ‘Ocado likes theirs with pancakes’).
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to current Ocado account holders, aged 18 or over, who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw, and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com/postcode.
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw or who does not have a delivery address within the Ocado delivery area will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Prize Details: There are 50 prizes of personalised Nutella aprons.
- The closing date and time for entries is 23:59 on 29th November 2015. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners will be selected at random in the week commencing 30th November 2015.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted within five days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- All other entrants may be contacted within 31 days of the draw.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com
- The promoter reserves the right to review and moderate all claims made under these terms and conditions and to reject or refuse to publish a claim or remove, suspend or disable access to a claim at any time without liability or prior notice at its sole discretion. Furthermore, the promoter reserves the right to reject, remove or edit any unsuitable content received. Any claim may be deemed unsuitable if (without limitation) the promoter deems that:
- The content for the label does not fall under the definition of a ‘name’, a word that a person is known, addressed or referred to by;
- Your name exceeds nine characters (this is due to space restrictions on the label);
- It doesn’t comply with the spirit of the promotion;
- It is defamatory, private, confidential, embarrassing, obscene, offensive, unfair, illegal, misleading, may cause distress, upset or alarm or is otherwise objectionable, distasteful or inappropriate for any reason;
- It is or is likely to be an infringement of any third party rights (including intellectual property rights, e.g. someone else’s copyright or trade mark); or
- Denigrates or disparages the promoter, Ferrero and/or their respective brands, products and/or services.