At Squires Kitchen, they believe anyone can bake beautifully, master the art of cake decorating and make chocolates like a professional. Established in 1987 in Farnham, Surrey, the school has dedicated classrooms for cake decorating and cookery, which are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
Want in? To enter, all you have to do is leave a recent order number in the comments section below by Sunday 1st November. One lucky winner will win a day-long baking or cake decorating course at the Squires Kitchen International School worth up to £140.
In the meantime, don’t forget to take advantage of our Squires Kitchen sale for your baking adventures. Get 20% off when you buy two selected products: http://bit.ly/1jNxqA1. Once you’ve stocked up, we definitely recommend making these absolutely gorgeous Afternoon Tea Biscuits:
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to current Ocado account holders, aged 18 or over, who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw, and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit www.ocado.com/postcode.
- A Squires Kitchen product will be added to Favourites for all customers who enter (however there is no obligation to buy).
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw will not be eligible to win the prize.
- There is a maximum of one entry per Ocado account.
- Prize details: the prize includes a one-day baking or cake decorating course for one person at Squires Kitchen International School worth up to £140.
- The competition closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on Sunday 1st November 2015.
- Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random in the week following the end of the draw on Monday 3rd November 2015.
- The prize winner will be contacted by email within five days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com