Frosted, naked, glazed or filled… cupcakes are the perfect blank canvas for creative bakers. We’ve got a fantastic competition for keen cupcake makers: read on to find out more.
We’ve teamed up with Squires Kitchen to offer one lucky person a year’s supply of cupcake cases: that’s a total of 1,280, or a potential two dozen cupcakes a week (need inspiration? Check out our delicious Country Cupcakes recipe).
To enter, simply leave a recent Ocado order number in the comments section below by the end of Sunday 27th September. We’d also love to hear which cupcakes you’d like to make first.
In the meantime, why not take advantage of our Squires Kitchen offer? Click here to buy any two Squires Kitchen cake decoration products and save 20% (we love the vibrant food colouring powder).
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to current Ocado account holders, aged 18 or over, who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw, and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit www.ocado.com/postcode.
- A Squires Kitchen product will be added to Favourites for all customers who enter (however there is no obligation to buy).
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw will not be eligible to win the prize.
- There is a maximum of one entry per Ocado account.
- Prize details: the prize includes a year’s supply of Squires Kitchen cupcake cases based on two dozen cases per week (1,280 cases in total).
- The competition closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on Sunday 27th September 2015.
- Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random in the week following the end of the draw on Monday 28th September 2015.
- Prize winners will be contacted by email within five days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email firstname.lastname@example.org