Still in a pickle for Father’s Day gifts? We’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 10 Manfood gift boxes, each featuring four of the delicious gourmet pickles that earned them the title of Britain’s Next Top Supplier 2015. Learn more about them and find out how to enter below.
Here’s what each box contains:
Chunky, crisp and with just the right balance of flavours, this was the very first recipe Manfood developed.
Plums, sultanas and raisins and a good dash of dark ale lends this chutney a smooth, rich flavour with treacle notes.
This Malaysian achar chilli pickle is traditionally served with curry and rice – but can also be used to spice up a cheese and pickle sandwich.
Made with an Asian twist, this sweet and sour pickle is lightly spiced with cinnamon and star anise.
To enter this competition, simply leave a comment on this blog post, remembering to include a recent Ocado order number. Hurry: the competition closes on Sunday 21st June.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to Ocado account holders who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw, and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit www.ocado.com/postcode.
- Manfood Chunky Piccalilli 300g will be added to Favourites for all customers who enter (however there is no obligation to buy).
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Prize details: the prize includes one of 10 Manfood giftpacks, including four Manfood chutneys and pickles. This will be delivered to the primary address listed on the winner’s Ocado account.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on Sunday 21st June 2015.
- Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random in the week following the end of the draw on Monday 22nd June 2015.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted within five days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com