Stuck for Father’s Day ideas? Don’t worry: we’ve teamed up with Scaramouche & Fandango to give you the chance to win a whole year’s supply of their products.
Scaramouche & Fandango simple, high-quality male grooming products in Britain, many of which are also travel-friendly. From now until Sunday 21st June 2015, you could win 12 of each product, including their Hydrator (the winner of the Best Male Skincare Product title in The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2015). Worth over £500, this bundle of goodies will last for at least a year.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this blog post with an Ocado order number from one of your recent shops. In the meantime, why not take advantage of our current offer on their products here? If you buy any two before 30/6/2015 you can add their 50ml Men’s Body Wash to your order for free.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to Ocado account holders who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw, and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com and enter your postcode.
- A Scaramouche & Fandango product will be added to Favourites for all customers who enter (however there is no obligation to buy).
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Prize details: the prize includes a year’s worth of Scaramouche & Fandango products available from Ocado, which is 12 each of a selection of products chosen by Scaramouche & Fandango. This will be delivered to the primary address listed on the winner’s Ocado account.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on Sunday 21st June 2015.
- Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random in the week following the end of the draw on Monday 22nd June 2015.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted within five days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com