In Scandinavia, celebrating midsummer (the summer solstice) almost rivals even Christmas. Traditional folk music is enjoyed, maypoles are decorated and danced around and, of course, plenty of good food is eaten.
For the first time ever, the UK is holding the Scandinavian Midsummer Feast to celebrate – a fantastic foodie event spanning Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June in beautiful Somerset. Even better – we’ve teamed up with Peter’s Yard to give you the chance to win two tickets to it, plus an overnight stay at the luxury Treehouse at Harptree Court. Find out how to enter blow.
- Two adult tickets to the Scandinavian Midsummer Feast
- An overnight stay for two at the luxury Harptree Court Treehouse
- £200 spending money
- A Peter’s Yard Crispbread goodie bag
The Treehouse features a king-sized bed, bathroom, wood-burning stoves, fridge and WiFi: so you can feel connected to nature in comfort while staying connected online, too!
To enter, simply leave a comment on this blog post, remembering to include the order number from your last Ocado shop. Hurry – the competition closes on Tuesday 2nd June. Can’t wait to try Scandinavian food? Try Peter Yard’s Swedish crispbreads: they’re thin, crispy and perfect with cheese and smoked salmon, and you can now save 20% if you order by 2/6/2015.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to Ocado account holders who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw, and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com and enter your postcode.
- Peter’s Yard Swedish Crispbread (180g) will be added to Favourites for all customers who enter (however there is no obligation to buy).
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Prize details: the prize includes two tickets worth £200 each (adults only) to the Scandinavian Midsummer Feast 2015 (www.scandifeast.co.uk) in the grounds of Harptree Court, East Harptree, Bristol, Somerset, BS40 6AA. The prize also includes £200 spending money, a Peter’s Yard goody bag and one night’s stay on the evening of Saturday 20th June at The Treehouse at Harptree Court for two. (Please note it’s not suitable for those with mobility issues as there are no facilities for the disabled.)
- Entrants must be 18 or over and this is an adult-only event.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on Tuesday 2nd June 2015.
- Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random in the week following the end of the draw at 23:59 on Tuesday 2nd June 2015.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted within five days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email firstname.lastname@example.org