Today’s recipe features those tender little Italian potato dumplings, gnocchi.
Fresh Gnocchi with Roasted Ocado Vegetables And Pesto
½ red pepper, sliced
½ courgette, sliced
½ small onion, sliced
50g cherry tomatoes whole
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
½ pack (200g) The Fresh Pasta Company Potato gnocchi
1 tablespoon Zest pesto
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
- Place the chopped vegetables and whole tomatoes in a large roasting tin with the garlic, and toss lightly in olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and return to the pan.
- Add the pesto and warm through for a further minute.
- Combine the cooked gnocchi and pesto, mix with the roasted vegetables and serve.
For tomorrow, we have terrific tortelli with pine nuts – see you tomorrow.