Are you willing to take up the Vegetarian Challenge? It’s National Vegetarian Week from Monday 18th May, and we’re looking for a social media-savvy meat eater to go veggie for the week and photo-document their experience on Twitter or Instagram.
In return, we’ll send our winner and their family an entire week’s worth of luxury vegetarian groceries, plus a handy vegetarian meal planner for that week.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Find out how to enter below…
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Take a vegetarian-inspired photo. The theme is ‘veg’, so have fun and be as creative as possible!
- Post your pic on Instagram or Twitter by Friday 15th May at 12pm with:
-The hashtag #VegChallenge,
-Our handle (@Ocado on Twitter or @ocadouk on Instagram), and
-Your latest Ocado order number.
- We’ll choose the winner on Friday 15th May and get in touch to arrange delivery of the prize.
Even if you don’t win, you’re more than welcome to join in on the challenge: we’d love to see all your pictures. In the meantime, visit our brand new Vegetarian Shop and get some ingredients together.
So, who will take up the challenge?
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to all UK Residents who are aged 18 or over and are Ocado customers.
- Prize Details: There is one prize of one delivery including all ingredients required to make a week’s worth of vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack) – as planned by nutritionist Anita Bean – for one family of four during Vegetarian Week (18th–24th May).
- Winners are required to document the challenge and publish photos at least once per day on social media during Vegetarian Week (18th–24th May 2015). Their images may be used by Ocado for marketing purposes.
- The closing date and time for entries into the Ocado #VegChallenge competition is 12:00 on Friday 15th May 2015. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winning family will be chosen by us on the afternoon of Friday 15th May 2015.
- The winner will be contacted on Friday 15th May by telephone and email, and a delivery will be arranged for a time convenient for the winner before Monday 18th May 2015. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond on Friday 15th May, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- We have organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited.