Love good food? As we’re the proud grocery supplier to their Supertheatre, the BBC Good Food Show is offering all our customers 20% off tickets to the Birmingham show this summer.
That’s not all though: booking with our exclusive Ocado discount code also automatically enters you into a competition to meet the queen of cake herself, Mary Berry! Read on to find out more…
One lucky person will win:
- VIP lunch backstage and a meeting with Mary Berry on Friday 12th June
- A signed Mary Berry book
- A gold seat in Mary’s Supertheatre session
- A glass of fizz
- Travel contribution to The NEC Birmingham
- And they’ll get to bring someone with them, too…
Book your tickets here for your chance to win, using the code ‘OCADO’ to get your 20% discount and to enter the competition. Hurry – the offer ends on 22nd May 2015.
Terms & Conditions:
- The 20% discount is valid on advance standard tickets only (excluding VIP).
- By booking a ticket using the OCADO code, the booker will be automatically entered into the prize draw, from which one winner will be chosen at random.
- Offer expires and prize draw closes at 23:59 on 22/05/15.
- Any entries received after this date and time will not be included in the draw.
- The prize is for one pair of front block Supertheatre tickets at the 12:00 session, followed by a meeting and book signing with Mary Berry, lunch backstage, one glass of fizz each and a maximum contribution of £200 for travel to the NEC on Friday 12th June 2015.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 years or older only.
- Winners will be notified within one week of the closing date.
- If a winner is unable to be contacted within three days, the promoter may redraw.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- There is no cash alternative.
- If winning entry tickets are purchased for the 11th, 13th or 14th June their ticket will be exchanged for 12th June, including the Supertheatre session specified above.
- The Good Food word mark and logo are trademarks of BBC Worldwide Limited.
- Copyright BBC worldwide.
- The BBC Good Food Shows are organised and presented by River Street Events Ltd.