Know your foxgloves from your fuchsias and your roses from your rhododendrons? We’ve teamed up with Interflora to give Ocado customers a chance to win two tickets to the Chelsea Flower Show this year, plus an overnight stay at a luxury London hotel. The prize:
- Two tickets to the Chelsea Flower Show on Friday 22nd May
- A tour of the Interflora exhibit within the show
- An overnight stay for two at the Grosvenor Hotel on the night of the 22nd
- Two RHS Rock Bank Restaurant breakfast tickets
To enter, simply leave a comment on this blog post, remembering to include the order number from your last Ocado shop. Hurry – entries close on Sunday 10th May 2015. In the meantime, why not treat yourself (or someone you really like) to a beautiful bunch of flowers with your next order? Our pick is this bunch of Interflora Premium White Roses, which you can now save 10% on if you order by 12/5/2015.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to Ocado account holders who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw, and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com and enter your postcode.
- Interflora Premium White Roses will be added to Favourites for all customers who enter (however there is no obligation to buy).
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Prize details: there is one prize which will allow the winner:
- 2 x RHS Chelsea Flower Show All Day Entry Tickets for Friday 22nd May 2015 – including a tour of the Interflora exhibit by someone from the Interflora design team
- 2 x RHS Rock Bank Restaurant Breakfast Tickets for Friday 22nd May 2015 at 9:00am (please note that this is a pre-booked fixed time slot)
- Overnight accommodation at The Grosvenor Hotel, London for two people on Friday 22nd May 2015
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on Sunday 10th May 2015.
- Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random in the week commencing Monday 11th May 2015.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted within two days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Retail Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com