With just eight days to go, participants everywhere will be training hard in the run-up (pardon the pun) to the London Marathon. Plenty of runners swear by music to help keep the pace – but what to listen to?
The perfect songs will fire you up without tempting you to use too much energy too soon. Here are our top five must-have songs to add to your playlist:
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger – Daft Punk
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Shake it Off – Taylor Swift
What’s your favourite running track?
We’re so in awe of those of you taking part that we’ve decided to hold a mini Marathon event. Here are some great offers on sporting essentials – from sports drinks to sun lotion.
Good luck, everyone!