Since it’s in season, make the most of fresh, peppery rocket leaves with Natoora’s Spaghetti with Rocket and Lemon recipe. Only taking 15 minutes from start to finish, it’s perfect for a midweek meal.
- 250g Natoora Fresh Egg Spaghetti by Vittorio Maschio
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 100g Natoora Extra Peppery Italian Wild Rocket
- The zest of half a Natoora Large Unwaxed Amalfi Lemon
- 50g Natoora 30 Months Aged Parmigiano Reggiano Scaglia D’Oro
- Wash and spin-dry the rocket leaves.
- Finely mince the garlic and chilli.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. When hot, add the garlic and chilli and fry gently over a low heat until fragrant.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and add a handful of rock salt.
- When boiling rapidly, add the pasta.
- Cook for 3 minutes, then quickly drain.
- Add the pasta to the skillet with the chilli and garlic, then the rocket.
- Stir fry over a medium-high heat until the rocket has barely wilted (about one minute). Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with a generous amount of grated parmesan cheese and a pinch of grated lemon zest.
Total time required: 15 mins
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins