If you love Scandi cooking and produce as much as we do at Ocado, you should enter this competition.
We’ve teamed up with London Swedes to give away five pairs of tickets to their annual crayfish party. It’s a traditional (and somewhat raucous!) celebration of seafood – and London Swedes are holding theirs at Lisa’s, a fantastic Swedish restaurant on Portobello Road, on 28th August.
To enter, just tell us the Swedish name for this annual crayfish party – leave your answer in the comments below. Make sure you also give us your last order number so we can contact you if you win – you’ll find it on the receipt (if you don’t keep them, it’s attached to the delivery email too).
Enter by 20th August.
In the meantime, you have to try some Swedish food at home. You can throw your own kräftskiva party with crayfish tails (already cooked – easy) – serve with simple boiled potatoes, plenty of mustard dill sauce, and salads and pickles on the side. Delicious.
If you’re not on the wagon, check out Spirit of Hven organic spirits, particularly the authentic Aqua Vitae. Also, Gotlands Bryggeri are fantastic for ales and beers – everything from pilsner to IPA to porter.
Before I get carried away with more recommendations, just browse our Swedish Shop for everything from the familiar (Swedish meatballs, gravad lax) to the exotic (lingonberry jam, God Lager). I’m sure you’ll be inspired.
And don’t forget to enter the competition – the comments section is below.
Sara, Marketing Executive
Follow the link to buy tickets to the London Swedes Crayfish Party: http://ocadocrayfishparty.eventbrite.co.uk ►
London Swedes Crayfish Party Terms & Conditions
• This prize draw is open to Ocado account holders who have posted an entry in accordance with this prize draw and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit http://www.ocado.com/postcode.
• Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw or who does not have a delivery address within the Ocado delivery area will not be eligible to win a prize.
• Prize Details: There 5 x 2 pairs of tickets for the London Swedes Crayfish Party on the 28th August at Lisa’s Portobello Road, London, W10. Travel to and from the destination is not included.
• The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23.59 on 20/08/2014. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
• To qualify, entrants must post the answer to the question ‘what is the Swedish name for the annual crayfish party’ in the comments below and include their last order number, this can be found on your receipt or e-receipt.
• The winners will be selected at random in the week commencing 21/08/2014.
• The winners of the prizes will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 3 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
• The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
• Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
• Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
• Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
• All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
• The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email firstname.lastname@example.org