Win a slice of SW19 hospitality with Jacob’s Creek, the official wine of Wimbledon.
They’re giving away seven luxury hampers filled with wine and delicious Wimbledon treats, so get on Twitter to win yours.
All you have to do is:
- Follow @Ocado @JacobsCreek and @Wimbledon on Twitter.
- Retweet @Ocado’s tweet ‘RT to WIN a @JacobsCreek @Wimbledon limited edition hamper. T&Cs here: http://wp.me/p3ibjg-t3 Good luck!’
- Make sure you enter by 6th July.
Good luck, and enjoy the tennis!
Naomi, PR and Social Media Executive
23rd June, 6pm Post Update: Hey guys, we’re sorry, but the tweet specified in the Terms and Conditions in the original post did not match the blog. The Terms and Conditions have been updated to match now, but don’t worry, all previous entries will still be included. Good luck!
Twitter Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to Twitter account holders who have tweeted an entry in accordance with this prize draw and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com/postcode
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw or who does not have a delivery address within the Ocado delivery area will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Prize Details: There are seven prizes of one limited edition Jacob’s Creek Wimbledon picnic hamper, contents pictured above.
- Entry requirements: entrants must follow @Ocado, @JacobsCreek and @Wimbledon on Twitter and retweet the following tweet, shared from the @Ocado Twitter account: RT to WIN a @JacobsCreek @Wimbledon limited edition hamper. T&Cs here: http://wp.me/p3ibjg-t3 Good luck!
- The closing date and time for entries is 23.59 on 06/07/2014. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners will be selected at random in the week commencing 07/06/2014.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted on Twitter by Direct Message within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com.