Rachel’s Organic Yoghurts currently has a great on-pack promotion on their Greek Style Natural pots: win a Royal Doulton bowl in their new ‘1815’ style (plus the chopping board, pictured). Well, they’re just so gorgeous we thought we’d give you a shot at winning the full 16 piece dinner set, worth £90.
There are three colours to choose from – winners can pick which they’d like.
All you have to do is retweet this message, by 11th May, to be in with a chance:
RT to win 1 of 5 @RoyalDoulton 1815 dinner sets with @RachelsOrganic #laythetable1815
And don’t forget to make sure you’re following these accounts so we can contact you directly if you’re a winner:
Rachel’s Organic Greek Style Yoghurts are currently on Save 50p, so try them for yourself here: http://bit.ly/1jA9XPb ▶
Here are the ones with the Royal Doulton offer: http://bit.ly/1s30KQ8 ▶
Good luck folks!
Naomi PR and Social Media Executive
Twitter Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to Twitter account holders who have tweeted an entry in accordance with this prize draw and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com/postcode
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw or who does not have a delivery address within the Ocado delivery area will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Prize Details: There are five prizes of one Royal Doulton 1815 16 piece dinner set.
- Entry requirements: entrants must follow @Ocado and @RachelsOrganic on Twitter and retweet the following tweet, shared from the @Ocado Twitter account: RT to win 1 of 5 @RoyalDoulton 1815 dinner sets with @RachelsOrganic #laythetable1815
- The closing date and time for entries is 23.59 on 11/05/2014. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners will be selected at random in the week commencing 12/05/2014.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted on Twitter by Direct Message within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com.