UPDATE! The winner is @juliamehegan – we loved her snap of family and friends in the great outdoors; it cheered us up and made us nostalgic for childhood summers on an otherwise very grey day.
Spring is here, the sun has got its hat on – it’s time to get outside and enjoy it. With that in mind, here’s a competition that’s simply about having a good time in the sunshine.
We’re giving away a £60 Summerhouse Country Picnic Backpack, complete with…
- Cutlery, glasses, plates and napkins for four
- Detachable blanket
- Insulated bottle holder
- Waiter’s friend bottle opener
- Salt and pepper condiments
To win it, all you have to do is send us a snap of your picnic – whether that’s a full spread by the sea or a few sarnies in the park, we don’t mind, so long as you’re enjoying it.
- Instagram your photo and tag us – @ocadouk
- Use the hashtag #snapmypicnic
- Closing date is 6th May
- We’ll pick our favourite and ‘regram’ it the following week
Good luck and happy picnicking
Joe, Marketing Executive
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition). They must tag @ocadouk and use the hashtag #snapmypicnic in the comment.
- Prize Details: There is one prize of a Summerhouse Country 4 Person Backpack.
- The closing date and time for entries into the competition is 23.59 on 06/05/2014. Entries after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected by the Ocado Social Media team as being the best entry.
- The winner of the prize will be regrammed (Shared via the Ocado instagram account and tagged in the message) within 5 days of the draw, and announced on the Ocado blog, and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- We have organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- Winners may be required to take part in marketing events
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.