We’ve teamed up with our favourite foodie Instagrammer, @aboutanja, to find the best home cooks on Instagram. The prize? A hearty £50 in Ocado vouchers.
Capture images – as many as you like – that best sum up your style of cooking, and tag them with #aboutmyfood and @ocadouk.
We want to see how you use a star ingredient – whether that’s in healthy salads, intricate dishes, or fun shapes for your kids. Just show us how you love to cook.
That ingredient will change with the seasons (read on for more info).
We fell in love with the vibrant, simple style of photographer Anja King on her Instagram feed. It’s full of gorgeous shots that show off great produce and, frankly, it just makes us want to eat!
She’s taken a series of mouthwatering images for us to share on Instagram, and will be judging the snaps you upload.
Check out her work here: aboutanja.com ▶
How to take part
- The first ingredient to use is a courgette.
- Upload your snaps to Instagram by 4th May.
- We’ll regram the winner the following week.
- The competition starts again, with a new star ingredient, on a date to be announced.
Have fun getting creative
Naomi, PR and Social Media Executive
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition) who have shared a photograph on Instagram between 11/04/2014 and 04/05/2014 (inclusive) of a meal they have prepared using courgettes purchased at ocado.com. They must also tag @ocadouk and use the hashtag #aboutmyfood in the comment.
- Prize Details:There is one prize of a £50 voucher to spend on groceries at ocado.com
- The closing date and time for entries into the #AboutMyFood competition is 23.59 on 04/05/2014. Images posted after this date and time will not be included in the competition.
- The winner will be selected by About Anja and the Ocado Social Media team as being the best in the week commencing 05/05/2014.
- The winner of the prize will be regrammed (Shared via the Ocado instagram account and tagged in the message) within 5 days of the draw, and announced on the Ocado blog, and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- We have organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- Winners may be required to take part in marketing events
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send an email to email@example.com.