Competition Closed! And the winner is… @carmypeach
Farmhouse Breakfast Week is up and running, and I’m here to spread the Gospel for hearty breakfasts that start the day right.
So, let’s see what you’re tucking in to! Instagram your breakfast and you could win an Ocado shop worth £50.
From delicious-looking homemade smoothies to creative ways with bacon, have fun and get inventive. I’m looking for images that raise a smile or get tummies rumbling.
Make sure you use the hashtag #BreakfastClub and mention @ocadouk
The competition closes 2nd February 2014, and I’ll pick my favourite shot after that. I’ll also be regramming along the way, so make ’em good.
Want to get cooking? Save up to Half Price on breakfast goodies ▶
Naomi Bullivant, PR and Social Media Executive
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to Instagram account holders who have posted a photo on Instagram in accordance with this prize draw and have an ocado.com account with a current delivery address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com and enter your postal code.
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition or who does not have an ocado.com account with a current delivery address within the Ocado delivery area will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Prize Details: There is one prize of £50 ocado.com vouchers.
- The closing date and time for entries is 23.59 on Sunday 02/02/2014. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the competition.
- The winner will be chosen by the social media team at Ocado in the week commencing Monday 03/02/2014. The winning entry will be the most appetising looking breakfast, posted using the hashtag #BreakfastClub and mentioning @ocadouk
- The winner of the prize will be contacted by Ocado through Instagram with a comment on their post within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email email@example.com.