Thanks to our friends at The East India Company, you could win a limited edition gold guinea worth over £1,000.
If you spot the coin animation, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Gold Coin Giveaway’, and remember to include the following info:
- The name of the product.
- Your name, address and telephone number.
Make sure to get your email in by Sunday – the prize draw takes place every Monday morning. We’ll contact each week’s winner by email within five days of the Monday draw.
Good luck, and Merry Christmas from Ocado and The East India Company.
Terms and Conditions – ‘The East India Company gold coin giveaway’
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over with an ocado.com account, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw who have fulfilled the below criteria:
- Located the product within The East India Company brand shop, or the Ocado Christmas shop, which has an animation of an East India Company gold coin.
- Email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Gold Coin Giveaway’ including the name of the product on which the coin animation was hidden and contact details (address and telephone number) by 23.59 on 02/12/2013, 09/12/2013, 16/12/2013 or 22/12/2013.
- Prize Details: There are four prizes of one limited edition East India Company gold guinea coin that are valued at over £1,000 each.
- The closing dates and times for entries into the weekly East India Company gold guinea prize draw are 23.59 on 02/12/2013, 09/12/2013, 16/12/2013 or 22/12/2013.
- Winners will be drawn at random in the weeks commencing 02/12/2013, 09/12/2013, 16/12/2013 or 23/12/2013 (as applicable).
- Winners will be contacted within 7 working days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Ocado have organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- Winners may be required to take part in marketing events.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email firstname.lastname@example.org.