It’s not just the summer weather that’s baking this year – with our Baking with Kids event, everyone can get involved!
We’ve got everything you need for little hands to get busy in the kitchen, from cake mix and icing to edible stardust and sugar butterflies. And, thanks to our friends at Dr. Oetker, we’ve got 10 baking goody bags to give away.
To win a baking bounty, simply share your #bakingwithkids photos:
- Twitter – @Ocado
- Instagram – @ocadouk
- Email – send your pics to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Baking with Kids.
You have until the 18th August to enter, so get baking, snapping and sharing. Oh, and if you’re hungry for some culinary inspiration, why not try a Dr. Oetker baking video?
Naomi Bullivant – PR and Social Media Executive
Terms & Conditions – Baking with Kids Dr. Oetker Competition
1. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition) who have fulfilled the below criteria by 29/07/2013:
- The entrant must bake and decorate cupcakes and send a photograph of these to one of the following:
email@example.com using the subject line ‘Baking with Kids’
Instagram: @ocadouk using the hashtag #bakingwithkids
Twitter: @Ocado using the hashtag #bakingwithkids
2. Prize Details: There are ten prizes of one goody bag to be won. Each bag contains:
- EasySwirl Vanilla
- Wafer Daisies
- Wafer Butterflies
- Fruity Writing Icing
- Bright Red Colour Gel
- Shimmer Pearls
- Chocolate Hearts
- Jelly Slices
- 2 x Recipe Cards
- Recipe Booklet
3. Once the winners have been selected, Ocado will contact the winner on how to redeem their prize.
4. The closing date and time for entries into the Bake with Kids competition is 23.59 on 18/08/2013. Entries sent after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
5. Ten winners will be selected by Ocado for being the most creative designs in the week commencing 19/08/2013.
6. The winners of the prize will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
8. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
9. We have organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
10. Winners may be required to take part in marketing events.
11. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.