If you’re a fan of the new Coke ‘Share with a Friend’ campaign, this giveaway has definitely got your name on it. We’re giving you the chance to win your very own personalised bottle. It’s very easy to enter.
- Firstly check if we stock your name on the Ocado website. If we do, good news, you don’t even need to enter, just add your personalised bottle to your next order.
- Then, simply leave the name you’d like on your bottle, and a recent order number, in the comments box below.
100 names entered below will be picked at random to win a bottle but be quick, we can only print one bottle per name, so if someone picks Zsa Zsa before you, you’ll have to pick another name; we always liked Princess Consuela Banana Hammock ourselves. (Note: don’t try that, real names only please.)
PR and Social Media Executive
Update: The first 100 people to request a name that Coke accepts will receive their personalised coke bottle. We made a minor change to the wording but that won’t affect the outcome of the prize draw. We’re sorry for any confusion this has caused.
Ocado Share a Coke Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is open to Ocado customer account holders who have posted a comment on the Ocado blog in accordance with this prize draw and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area.
· Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw or who does not have a delivery address within the Ocado delivery area will not be eligible to win a prize.
· Prize Details: There are 100 prizes of one 500ml personalised Coke bottle featuring a first name otherwise unavailable to purchase, which will be posted to Ocado customer delivery addresses. Customers will be asked at point of contact if they prefer Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Zero.
· The closing date and time for entries is 23.59 on 04/08/2013. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
· The first 100 people to request a name that Coke accepts will receive their personalised coke bottle. The winners will be selected when they post a comment under the blog including a first name and an Ocado order number placed after 7th May. Winners will be selected in the week commencing 05/08/2013.
· The winners of the prizes will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
· All other entrants may be contacted within 31 days of the draw.
· The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
· Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
· Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes
· Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
· All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
· The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.