Meet Prudence and the Sipmiths. No, they’re not the next big indie band; Prudence is the first copper still to be launched in London for almost 200 years and the Sipsmiths are her team of merry and very inspirational spirit producers. Their London distillery is a must-visit for anyone interested in the art of high-quality spirit making.
The brains behind Sipsmith are Sam, Jared and Fairfax, and they create handmade batches of spirits using traditional methods and a large helping of their infectious personalities. It’s easy to see why they have so many in-the-know fans.
And it couldn’t be easier to win a tour. Simply email the answer to the easy question below and you and a friend could be on your way to visit one of the country’s most interesting independent distilleries.
What animal features on the Sipsmith logo?
Send your answers to email@example.com putting ‘Sipsmith’ in the Subject Line by 24th April please.
Don’t forget to include your name, telephone number and address.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition)
- Prize Details: There are two prizes, each comprises of a pair of tickets for a tour of the Sipsmith distillery at The Distillery, 27 Nasmyth Street, London, W6 OHA. Tours are available on Wednesday evenings, subject to availability, and do not include transport to or from the venue. Once the winners have been selected, Ocado will contact the winners directly to arrange the tour with Sipsmith.
- The closing date and time for entries into the Sipsmith competition is 23.59 on 24/4/2013. Entries sent after this date and time will not be included in the competition.
- The winners will be selected by us at random from entrants who have submitted the correct response on the 29/4/2013.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- We have organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- Winners may be required to take part in marketing events
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.