Santa Claus is coming to town – but he’s coming to Ocado first! This year, we’re giving you the chance to win one of ten £25 Ocado vouchers, but only if you find Father Christmas hiding in our Christmas Shop.
We’ve hidden five Father Christmas animations on products around the Christmas Shop, so keep your eyes peeled when you’re browsing.
When you’ve found all five, you just have to list the products in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – adding ‘Find Father Christmas’ as the subject line. Make sure you’ve entered by 2nd December, we’ll be choosing 10 winners at random on the 3rd.
Good luck and Merry Christmas,
Terms & Conditions – Ocado ‘Find Father Christmas competition’.
This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition who have fulfilled the below criteria by 02/12/2012:
- The entrant must locate the five products within the Ocado Christmas shop which have an animated image of Father Christmas and his reindeer. The Ocado Christmas shop can be located at www.ocado.com/christmas.
- The entrant must email email@example.com with a list and links to these five products in an email with the subject line ‘Find Father Christmas’ with contact details including a contact telephone number by 02/12/2012.
- Prize Details: There are ten prizes of £25 Ocado vouchers. This does not include a Christmas delivery slot or any delivery charges.
- The closing date and time for entries into the competition is 23.59 on 02/12/2012.
- The winners will be drawn at random on 03/12/2012.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- We have organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- Winners may be required to take part in marketing events
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.