Want a holly jolly Christmas? I reckon £100 of Ocado vouchers might help. In our latest competition, that’s just what you could win…
Ah Christmas. It’s a magical time of year, but what makes it a perfect, truly memorable day is unique to each of us.
For you, maybe it’s the whole family gathered round a roaring fire, a traditional spread, and Irving Berlin on the stereo. Maybe it’s champagne with friends in the chic, fairy-lit surroundings of a posh restaurant. Or maybe it’s running away to a tropical beach, waving a not-so-fond farewell to washing-up and bad weather.
However you picture it, we’re asking you to pin your perfect Christmas on Pinterest.
Entering is easy, but you’ll need to get creative:
- Follow Ocado on Pinterest.
- Create a Pinterest board entitled My Perfect Ocado Christmas, and include our Pin your perfect Christmas image (see right).
- To the board, pin at least 10 items from the Ocado Christmas Shop – keep an eye out for the ‘Pin it’ button we’ve added next to all our products and recipes.
- Set the mood of the board and make it beautiful by pinning other images too. They could be recipes from our collection, pictures from other websites, your own holiday snaps… whatever catches your eye.
- When you’re finished, email email@example.com with a link to your board, and make sure you include your name, address and telephone number. Use the subject line ‘Ocado Pin your perfect Christmas competition’
We’re looking for the most beautiful board, so take the time to really get inspired. Send us your entries by 30th November 2012 we’ll be picking our favourite the following week.
Wishing you good luck and the Christmas of your dreams,
Terms and Conditions
Ocado ‘Pin Your Perfect Christmas’ competition – ends 30th November 2012
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition) and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area (to check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit ocado.com and enter your postal code), who have fulfilled the below criteria by 30/11/2012:
- The entrant must follow Ocado’s Pinterest Page from their own Pinterest account.
- The entrant must create a pin board titled ‘My Perfect Ocado Christmas’.
- The entrant’s pin board must contain at least 10 images of products from the Ocado Christmas Shop, which can be found at http://www.ocado.com/christmas.
- The entrant must email a link to their completed board to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Ocado Pin Your Perfect Christmas Competition’ with contact details including a contact telephone number by 30/11/2012
- Prize Details: There is one prize of £100 Ocado vouchers. This does not include a Christmas delivery booking or any delivery charges.
- The closing date and time for entries into the competition is 23.59 on 30/11/2012.
- The winner will be chosen on 01/12/2012. The winner will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Ocado has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.