The Jubilee countdown is on and I’m raising a cuppa to the Queen by hosting my first afternoon tea. What better excuse to dress up in my favourite vintage tea dress than an afternoon of drinking from dainty old-fashioned china and nibbling delicious finger food with friends.
So, to help you indulge in the time-honoured British tradition of afternoon tea too, we’ve got an Ocado tote bag full of Twinings goodies to offer one lucky winner. What’s more, those tasteful people at Twinings are giving away a free silk scarf by hot British designer Alice Temperley. Her scarves, as seen on ‘it girls’ including Pippa Middleton, are a hit right now and frankly I’d love one myself!
With a limited edition loose leaf Twinings blend and scrumptious selection of cakes from Mr Kipling in there too, our Afternoon Tea Tote is the perfect package for a ready-made Jubilee tea party. Plus you’ll get a complimentary 12-month membership for the Twinings Tea Tasters Club with free loose tea, expert tasting notes and tasting sessions.
To enter our competition simply email email@example.com with the subject line “Tea for Two” and tell us who your ideal afternoon tea guest would be. From one of the Middleton girls to Thomas Twinings himself, anyone goes, and our favourites will be posted on Facebook and Twitter after we’ve contacted the winner.
Happy brewing and good luck!
Terms & Conditions Afternoon Tea Tote Competition –21st May 2012
- This Afternoon Tea Tote Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this Afternoon Tea Tote competition), who have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org telling us who their ideal guest for afternoon tea would be by the 27/05/2012.
- Prize Details: The winner will receive an Ocado tote bag containing three tins of Twinings loose tea (in the special Jubilee caddy), one Alice Temperley limited edition scarf, two packs of Mr Kipling cakes, and a 12-month membership to the Twinings Tea Tasters Club (with the costs covered by the supplier).
- The closing date and time for entries into the Afternoon Tea Tote competition is 23.59 on Sunday 27/05/2012.
- The winner will be picked in the week commencing Monday 28/05/2012.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted in the week commencing Monday 28/05/2012 and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Ocado has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.