Watch Andre Agassi, former Wimbledon champion and in partnership with Jacob’s Creek, sharing one of his on-court experiences.
If you fancy a taste of the tennis world in SW19 this summer, have we got a prize for you! Jacob’s Creek, The Official Wine of Wimbledon, is giving away two Centre Court seats on Thursday 28th June.
For one lucky winner and their guest it means experiencing the electric tension as the tournament’s most important players sweat it out live. Plus if it’s thirsty work just watching, you can enjoy a complimentary glass or two of Jacob’s Creek Cool Harvest with your traditional strawberries and cream.
For 20 runners-up we’ve also got copies of tennis legend Andre Agassi’s autobiography ‘Open’ up for grabs.
To enter the prize draw all you need to do is purchase any bottle of wine from our Jacob’s Creek range and enter voucher code VOU7492676 when you get to the checkout.
Mmm wine and a chance to watch Wimbledon live? I’d give it a shot… good luck!
Terms & Conditions Jacob’s Creek Wimbledon Prize Draw – 21st May – 10th June 2012
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for those directly connected with the planning or administration of this Jacob’s Creek Wimbledon Prize Draw), who have placed an order (in accordance with our usual terms and conditions) for delivery between 21/05/2012 and 10/06/2012 (inclusive) at Ocado.com containing at least one bottle of Jacob’s Creek, and entered the voucher code VOU7492676 at the checkout.
- Prize Details: There is one headline prize and 20 runner-up prizes.
- Headline prize: 2 x Wimbledon Centre Court tickets valid on Thursday 28th June 2012. Guests must be aged 18 or over. The prize includes 2 x Centre Court tickets and 2 vouchers per person to redeem Jacob’s Creek Cool Harvest 187ml product at one of the bars at Wimbledon. All other costs, such as travel, accommodation, meals etc are not provided and are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- Runner-up prizes: 20 x copies of Andre Agassi’s autobiography – ‘Open’ .
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 11.59pm on 10th June 2012. Orders placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random in the week commencing 11/06/2012.
- The prize winners will be contacted within 2 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the ticket winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 9 days of the initial notification (by 20/06/2012), or cannot take up the prize, Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.