For anyone who likes to get a bit creative in the kitchen, this is a fun little competition we’ve whipped up with Maille.
Famous for their delicious French mustards, we want to know what tasty dish you’d create with this simple cupboard staple. You don’t have to be a culinary whizz to enter, all we’re after is a dash of imagination.
The prize is a basket of Maille goodies, including mayonnaise, cider vinegar and wholegrain mustard – all great to have at hand for livening up a recipe.
We’ve got two baskets to give away, so if you fancy winning one email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mustard idea – be it a punchy dressing, a spicy bake, even an unusual pud! Use the subject line My Mustard Moment, and send it by 25th May.
Looking forward to seeing what you can stir up,
Terms and Conditions
Maille Mustard Competition –14th May 2012
- This Maille Mustard competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this Maille Mustard competition) who have emailed email@example.com with their mustard dish or recipe by 25/05/2012.
- Prize Details: There are 2 prizes of a basket of Maille products, each including:
- 1 x Cider Vinegar
- 1 x Mayonnaise with a Hint of Mustard
- 1 x Tartare sauce
- 1 x Aioli with Basil
- 1 x Béarnaise Sauce
- 1 x Dijonnaise Sauce
- 1 x Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 x Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 x White Wine Vinegar
- 1 x Dijon Mustard
- The closing date and time for entries into the Maille Mustard competition is 23.59 on 25/05/2012.
- The winners will be picked in the week commencing 28/05/12.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted within five days of the competition’s end date, and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Ocado has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.