I want to know your weirdest or most downright delicious recipe for this controversial spread. Do you add it to curry? Spoon it on ice cream? Stir it into fondue for one big pot of melty cheesey Marmitey goodness? Inspire me!
The most inventive recipe will win an Ocado tote bag of Marmite goodies, including mugs and a special edition Jubilee jar of the good stuff.
To enter, just email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line ‘Favourite Marmite Recipe’, by 25th May.
Good luck and happy experimenting. I’m off to make toast.
Terms and Conditions
Marmite Tote Competition –14th May 2012
- This Marmite Tote Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for any persons directly connected with the planning or administration of this Marmite Tote competition), who have emailed email@example.com with their Marmite recipe by 25/05/2012.
- Prize Details: There is one Ocado tote bag containing three Marmite mugs and some special edition Jubilee jars .
- The closing date and time for entries into the Marmite Tote competition is 23.59 on 25/05/2012.
- The winner will be picked in the week commencing 28/05/12.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted within five days of the competition’s end date, and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Ocado has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.